Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ole Boudreaux

2 posters

Go down

Ole Boudreaux Empty Ole Boudreaux

Post  smokey2255 Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Re: Doctor Thibideaux

Boudreaux, out on the golf course, gets hit wit one of dem high speed ball right in de crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to de ground. As soon as he could manage, he took himself to Doctor Thibodeaux and asks, "How bad is it, Doc? I'm gonna be on my honeymoonn next week and my fiance' is still a virgin in every way."

Doctor Thibodeaux tol him, "I'll have to put you ting in a splint to let it get better and keep it straight. It should be okay by next week." So he took four wooden tongue depressors, made a neat little four-sided bandage and wired it all together, an impressive work of art for Dr. Thibodeaux.

Boudreaux mentions none of this to his Clotile, marries and goes on his honeymoon to New Orleans. Dat night, in the motel room she rips off her clothes to reveal a gorgeous body. Dis was the first time Boo every saw her wit out clothes. She said, "You da first, no one has ever touched dis body." Not wanting to be outdone, Boudreaux whips off his pants and
says, "Look at dis, Beb. It's still in de CRATE!"
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ole Boudreaux Empty Re: Ole Boudreaux

Post  Badmoon Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 am

Smoke
Good one. Almost have the accent right too. Not bad for a Yankee. Just kidding of course. Thanks for posting that. Bet a bunch of yall had a hard time reading that one.

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 am

What you mean. I thought everyone talked errr wrote like that.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down