Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about come to the Darkside

4 posters

Go down

Thinking about come to the Darkside Empty Thinking about come to the Darkside

Post  xharleyguy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I have a busy with a GL 1800 and he is a dark Sider , I am on a 2009 Victory Vision with Dunlop E3 , the reason for me are A car tire has a more aggressive thread and if you are in wet Conditions or like today when the blacktop ended and the Road became a dirt road . my bike didn't feel like to had a firm grip, he said he had no problems.

I just want to be as safe as I can be on the bike and to me the Motorcycle tire tread just doesn't seem up to par when it comes to the abnormal road condition, on dry roads fine, but ad moisture or dirt or roads under construction all the things we have in New England and I think I need a more aggressive tread on my tire.

I would love feed back thumbup

xharleyguy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Thinking about come to the Darkside Empty Re: Thinking about come to the Darkside

Post  CaribCruiser Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am

Welcome, don't think, just do it.
Go back to the home page and scroll down to the Victory forum to post there in order
to receive info from fellow Victory riders.
Great to have you here, enjoy the better and safer rides. thumbup
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Thinking about come to the Darkside Empty Re: Thinking about come to the Darkside

Post  xhawkchief Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

Do it and u won't regret it. Frt @ 41psi , rear @ 42psi and suspension set at 14-16.

xhawkchief

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  XCHIEF Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

I read, read and read more for about 6 mos and thought about it constantly as well. About three weeks ago I put a CT on and all I can say is WOW! Should have done it sooner. Just ordered a rear tire to put up front and as soon as it comes I am putting it on as well. plus1
XCHIEF
XCHIEF

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum