Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Russia!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Russia! Empty Hello from Russia!

Post  nestormax Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 am

This year, bought a P3, and very glad to this event! But one thing I was saddened, it's how quickly erased Metz and I decided to try Darkside. Set for the experiment 225/55-16 tire company Fulda Extrimo.Mistakenly pumped into it 37 psi, which led to it, I passed out in the middle of the tread in 4000 miles.Hello from Russia! E0a0862dd0ed
For the second experimentation has decided to put the Bridgestone potenza GIII 225/55-16 Hello from Russia! C6e33f2af56e . It has already pumped 29 PSI. Dashed off over the weekend at the "exeperimental №2" 1,200 miles, it has changed not at millimeter, the management was incredibly comfortable, and our "Russian road" fly more comfortable and easier because lower pressure in the wheel contributes to a better smoothing of the bumps. In the rain it keeps the tires just fine and I feel safer than on a conventional wheel.
The result of all: now riding on the darkside for me was the "religion". Once again, greetings from Russia! and waiting for you to visit us))))
P.S. Forgive me for my english, I write the text through an online translator)))
nestormax
nestormax

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Hello from Russia! Empty re hello from russia

Post  Larry Simpson Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 am

Good post, welcome to our forum and the darkside your experience will only get better thumbup thumbup
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Hello from Russia! Empty Re: Hello from Russia!

Post  nestormax Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 am

Very Happy Thank you! Cheers
nestormax
nestormax

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Vador Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 am

Welcome to this site nestormax! Your english is translated well. I have a R3 touring and have been running a General Altimax 205-60-16 for 10,000 miles. I'll not go back to the Metz, the c/t is much better. Join us on the other R3 forums. Welcome
KEEP RIDING!

Vador

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum