Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to darkside. Got a tire question for all you.

3 posters

Go down

New to darkside.  Got a tire question for all you. Empty New to darkside. Got a tire question for all you.

Post  Mightywarrior72 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:02 pm

I bought the Hydroedge 205 70r 15. I am asking local MC shop to install. They say it won't fit inside of my 1300r fender? I see lots of you guys run this CT. Is there a recommended tire maybe 195 width that works? I don't want to spend all that money and get a tire that rubs. Please help.

Last edited by Mightywarrior72 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mightywarrior72

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

New to darkside.  Got a tire question for all you. Empty Re: New to darkside. Got a tire question for all you.

Post  CaribCruiser Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:16 pm

All I say is do a search OR, what I would do is to go with a lower tire, 205-60 or 205-65 !
Good Luck.
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

New to darkside.  Got a tire question for all you. Empty Re: New to darkside. Got a tire question for all you.

Post  Doc Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:20 pm

That tire will easily fit in the R model's fender.... The only mod you might need to do is turn your muffler mount bolt around 180 degrees.
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mightywarrior72 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 am

Had the HE 205 70r 15 installed yesterday. Plenty of clearance. Looks great. Can't wait to ride it.

Mightywarrior72

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum