Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches

5 posters

Go down

Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches Empty Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches

Post  MattCaz Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

I read the users agreement and didn't see anything regarding businesses posting and since I've gone to the darkside with a Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 and I did a video for it on my 2006 Goldwing (it's on youtube) I thought I would introduce myself. My DS# is 1197 and I'm a sponsor on the GL1800riders.com forum.

ADMIN: if this post is a violation please PM me and delete this post.

The Video is below:

I have an embroidery business and I have darksider patches that I make custom for each order.. so you can specify what text you want on them, the color of the fender etc. I also do custom embroidery from a picture of your bike. I will do all makes and models, not just Goldwings or M109's. My store is located at:
store.dryheatembroidery.com I'm not just some guy popping in to sell you stuff.. I'm a rider and a Darksider.

Here's one of the patches: Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches DarkSide4X3Verticalpatch

MattCaz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches Empty Re: Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches

Post  Doc Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Welcome Matt Welcome

I've already purchased a "Darkside" hat from you and it is top quality! Thanks.

And I confess that I also stole your video and posted it here too. bow
I'm sold on the Michelin Alpin PA-3, it's the best riding car tire I have ever used. Vader
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches Empty Re: Darkside patches - Custom Biker Patches

Post  MattCaz Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks for the welcome.. I"m going to be working on some new Darkside patches.. any ideas?

matt

MattCaz

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

I couldn't bear to watch the rest of the video. I do understand that you wingers require about 40 lbs. to feel right on the DS, but most sweet in at around 32-36 lbs, allowing the tire to flex. I'm just jaded at so many videos of technically overinflated tires on the net that show no flex whatsoever. I guarantee you that you'd see half the tread on my Comtrac down on the deck at 36 lbs.
It makes it kind of hard to explain to the naysayers about the extra contact patch, even though you guys still have it.
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 am

quadancer wrote:I couldn't bear to watch the rest of the video. I do understand that you wingers require about 40 lbs. to feel right on the DS, but most sweet in at around 32-36 lbs, allowing the tire to flex. I'm just jaded at so many videos of technically overinflated tires on the net that show no flex whatsoever. I guarantee you that you'd see half the tread on my Comtrac down on the deck at 36 lbs.
It makes it kind of hard to explain to the naysayers about the extra contact patch, even though you guys still have it.

Quad, with a runflat like the Alpin us Wingers are running 30-32psi. I believe Matt was at 32psi in the video.
The non-runflat tires like a General G-Max need about 40psi because the sidewalls are so flexible.
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 am

Okay, I understand it now. That's evidently why so many posts about 40 lbs. - most of us track all over the place at that much pressure, and of course stand on the shoulder of the tire in a curve. I gotta get a camera someday and do this proper. Thus far, I haven't seen one single video that looks like our back tires do. (mine & my crew)
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MattCaz Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm

quadancer wrote:I couldn't bear to watch the rest of the video. I do understand that you wingers require about 40 lbs. to feel right on the DS, but most sweet in at around 32-36 lbs, allowing the tire to flex. I'm just jaded at so many videos of technically overinflated tires on the net that show no flex whatsoever. I guarantee you that you'd see half the tread on my Comtrac down on the deck at 36 lbs.

I"m running 34 PSI because I'm a lard ass and need the extra 2 lbs of air to haul ass from point A to point B.

matt

MattCaz

Back to top Go down

Post  KC8CTA Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I"m running 34 PSI because I'm a lard ass and need the extra 2 lbs of air to haul ass from point A to point B.

matt
[/quote]

I know what you mean....... plus1
KC8CTA
KC8CTA

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Rider Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Matt,

I had the patch I ordered from you for my Vision sewn on yesterday. Looks great and priced right!

Joe Long
Tucson

Gray Rider

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum