Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboy tough

2 posters

Go down

Cowboy tough Empty Cowboy tough

Post  smokum Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Three Cowboys were seated around the campfire out on the lonesome sagebrush praire and with the pride for which these men were famous; it was a night of bravado and tall tales.

Tom, the hand from Wyoming said, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

Jerry, from Texas, (no not that Jerry Wink) couldn't stand to be bested. "That's nothing, why the other day I was walking down the trail and a 15' diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit off his head and swallowed the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a bellyache."

Ranger Rick, the cowboy from South Dakota, remained silent not saying a word. He just sat there slowly stirring the coals of the campfire with his pecker...

smokum
smokum

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Cowboy tough Empty Re: Cowboy tough

Post  jedishon Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

lafer lafer lafer

I forgot to tell them how the fangs got stuck on the way out.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum