Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now

3 posters

Go down

Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now Empty Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now

Post  giturgun Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm

[center]looking like most butts should look with this tire on.
Got the Rear Pilot mounted today, I opted for the direction as suggested on the tire.
Does this knock me out of being able to claim doulble ds status.
I am mounting the Wintersport , probably tomorrow but definatly this weekend. What a Face plus1

I like the ride so far and the pilot sems like it will handle well.
giturgun
giturgun

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now Empty Re: Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now

Post  Doc Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Giturdone Double Darksider!!! Congrats
You are gonna like it. Vader
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now Empty Re: Front , no rear , rear no front maby rear on front or maby the front is now

Post  giturgun Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Would have liked to do both today , but did not have time after work , I always removew and throughly clean and check my brake pads at every tire change . It takes a little time and another reason was I wanted to see just the difference with a front only change.
I will get the rear on this weekend barring no emergencys or other inescapable surprises arise What a Face
giturgun
giturgun

Back to top Go down

Post  motorcyclereb Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 am

I run DD on mine and always put the tire on according to the rotation arrows. Welcome to the club. ENJOY
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  giturgun Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Got it mounted today , really was not bad at all. One of my neighbors made the mistake of showing up just in time to hold down on the bead while I tooled it in the rim. Popped right out to It seated easily. I rode about 25 miles and so far so good . Feels good plus1 thumbup affraid
I will post some mounting photos and a how to brweak down a bead short video soon as I can get it edited. Had to shoot , and break the tire down by myself. Was gonna do a few pics on how to get one on the rim easily by your lonesome also , but then help showed up. yeah
giturgun
giturgun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down