Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far?

4 posters

Go down

Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far? Empty Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far?

Post  Shiloh Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

Hello everybody,
I am new to this site. A riding buddy of mine turned me onto the idea of using a car tire and also onto this site. I am on the M90 site as well and had asked the Question " has anyone tried the darkside? ". I sure got an earfull of how bad it was but nobody had answered my question. I searched all over the internet to find any info on someone using a 2009 Suzuki M90 and found none. Well, I decided after burning through a Metzler 880 210/50-17 in just over 3k miles that it was time. I settled on a Falken Ziex 205/50-15 directional tire set at 32psi and it actually looks pretty good. I only have about 5 miles on it so far due to the rain and the only thing stopping me from riding is the fact that the feel is completely new and I'd hate to loose my bike due to foul weather conditions and inexperience riding with this tire. If anyone has any tips, ideas or just a pat on the back for being the first M90 (if this is the case ) then Im all ears. Very Happy

Shiloh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far? Empty Re: Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far?

Post  jedishon Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 am

Welcome to the darkside. Only advice is what I always say. make sue you wear off any mold release before getting to crazy. You might have to play with the air pressure to find your sweet spot for your riding style.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far? Empty Re: Any Suzuki M90s or am I the only one so far?

Post  Shiloh Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:04 am

Thanks for the heads up. I've put a little over 100 miles on it so far and I think I've gotten used to it. The rear end now moves with no trouble were as the first five miles were a very different feel. I think I like it.

Shiloh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon41 Sat May 09, 2015 9:57 am

I have a c90t boss with a tire size of 200-60-16 can I put a 205 65 16 on it

Brandon41

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  rrounds Sat May 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Take a look to see what others have on their bikes
http://darkside.nwff.info/?p=tires
Looks like most run a 195/65-16

ROD

rrounds

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down