Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic

Go down

For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic Empty For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic

Post  Twisted-X Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:32 am

I am listing this for my best friend and riding buddy. It is a good bike, no problems that I'm aware of. He rides it everyday to work etc. etc. as it is his only means of transportation and we ride most weekends. The bike is in really nice shape, has a couple scratches, a couple minor dings. The original bike is Black, the tank on this bike is purple as he dropped his helmet on the original tank and put a humongous dent in it, costing a lot to repair. We found this tank cheap, so put it on and havent painted it yet.
Only reason he is selling it is, he is moving up to a bigger bike. I found him a very nice 85 1100 Shadow which we just got shipped in Friday. So the yamaha has to go. It would make someone a great starter bike or someones wife a nice bike. The VStar 650 is not a small bike, overall it is a large motorcycle. Looking at it, its hard to believe it is only a 650...(I still cant believe it and see it almost everyday. Its as big as my 97 1100 shadow). The bike is a 2000 and has just over 32,000 miles. He is asking $2800.00 for it which according to Kelly Blue Book is a fair price. Anyone interested in it, please PM me.

For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic Vstarleftside
For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic Vstarrightside
For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic VstarfrontFor Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic Vstarback
For Sale 2000 Yamaha V-Star 650 classic Vstarspeedosm
Twisted-X
Twisted-X

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum