Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot

5 posters

Go down

Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot Empty Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 am

http://www.knoxvillebikerally.com/

Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot KBRN_Homepage_3
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot Empty Re: Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot

Post  Jack G Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 am

Nice poster but isn't the dragon closed until late summer?? Lotsa other nice roads so all isn't lost. Glad to see Knoxville wanting a big rally back in town.
Jack G
Jack G

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot Empty Re: Knoxville , Tennessee replaces The Honda Hoot

Post  Wolfman Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm

What happened to the hoot anyway?

Wolfman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Wolfman wrote:What happened to the hoot anyway?
When mother honda decided to quit building bikes here in the states, they also quit hosting the hoot. Or so I have been told.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 am

The Hoot imploded. Gate fees went up, vendors priced their stuff high to pay for higher booth rates. If you didn't have a wing, there wasn't much to see. I went to two of them. I hoped the second one was going to be better.NOT ! I even had a wing. I bought a Butler part for my coke caddy. Some of the vendors I talked to, were pretty disgusted with the whole thing.

I also heard the tail was closed for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  MAS Tequila Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 am

The Tail is now open. From 8-8 daily. You have to come in from the NC side and can't go past the Tabcat bridge. Then you have to turn and return to the NC side.

But it IS open.

MT
MAS Tequila
MAS Tequila

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down