Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fast driver award

4 posters

Go down

fast driver award Empty fast driver award

Post  smokey2255 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Picked up one of them Fast driver awards today. Came complete with certificate and even a date scheduled to meet face to face with a local judge. Ooooohhh I am so excited Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Trooper busted me fair and square. He must of liked my truck, he had horns and lights and sirens going just so he could get a better look at it. Nice guy really .....Yall have a great safe day out there

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

fast driver award Empty Re: fast driver award

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Not another stinking one again! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

........................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Way to go Smokey. Smokey getting caught by Smokey.
I got nailed for rolling through a stop sign. $175 ouch

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 pm

I got my yearly High Performance Award on Jan 2nd.
Here is a little something the cop told me this go around.
"1. Call the Court house and get the total amount of fines.
2. Write a check for a dollar or two over the amount.
3. Mail the check to the Court House with a copy of your Drivers License and registration.
4. When refund check comes with the overpaid difference. KEEP IT AND DO NOT CASH IT. SHREAD IT.
He went on to say, that your obligations have been fulfilled and the city, parish or state. By not cashing the check the file will never be closed and your insurance and driving record will not show the infraction until it is satisified by cashing the check. So Do Not Cash The Check."

How is that for some Sheet? I did that but have not looked at my driving record yet. Not sure if this works in all 50 states but it only cost a dollar to try.

Peace.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Badmoon wrote:I got my yearly High Performance Award on Jan 2nd.
3. Mail the check to the Court House with a copy of your Drivers License and registration.
4. When refund check comes with the overpaid difference. KEEP IT AND DO NOT CASH IT. SHREAD IT.
He went on to say, that your obligations have been fulfilled and the city, parish or state. By not cashing the check the file will never be closed and your insurance and driving record will not show the infraction until it is satisified by cashing the check. So Do Not Cash The Check."

How is that for some Sheet? I did that but have not looked at my driving record yet. Not sure if this works in all 50 states but it only cost a dollar to try.

Peace.
Moon

I will have to give this a shot moon, anything I can do to keep it off my record. The great state of Southern Chicago has this stupid thing that if you get 3 in a years time you get to walk. Each suspension starts at 3 months for the first suspension, then 6 months then a year. My next one will be for a year and let me tell you rollin dirty sucks.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Badmoon wrote:I got my yearly High Performance Award on Jan 2nd.

Peace.
Moon

Thanks for the tip Moon. Hope I never have to test it.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Smokey
Here in LA we have a point system, Kinda like yours but points vary with the infraction. Higher speed=more points, You get it. So yes I have to take all the evasiveness I can to keep those point numbers down as when I get a ticket it usually aint just one.

Jerry
Try twisting it a little more. That is all I do and the cops will verify this fact.
Seriously keep doin what your doin. I dont like having a reputation but I have to maintain the one I have. Not a matter of choice anymore. Pride gets in the way.

Peace Yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum