Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help

4 posters

Go down

Help Empty Help

Post  Badmoon Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 am

Hay yall,
I've never asked for help from yall before, but I really need your advice.
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.."
I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, that I noticed some oil coming from the rear cylinder head, Is this something I can fix myself or should I take the bike to the stealership for repairs?

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post  jedishon Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 am

You should be able to pull the head and replace the gasket yourself. But hey as long as your tearing her apart why not ream her out and drop a little bigger piston in her.

That migh be what your wifes getting too.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm

BOTH need adjusting
Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm

They dont make a piston kit for the bad moon. Maybe Im just screwed, oh wait a minute.... Guess we both are screwed. ha ha
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Help Empty RE HELP

Post  Larry Simpson Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Badmoon wrote:They dont make a piston kit for the bad moon. Maybe Im just screwed, oh wait a minute.... Guess we both are screwed. ha ha
Moon, I don't know if it will work but everytime I have hit my thumb with a hammer it seems to swell up. affraid affraid
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Larry Simpson wrote:
Badmoon wrote:They dont make a piston kit for the bad moon. Maybe Im just screwed, oh wait a minute.... Guess we both are screwed. ha ha
Moon, I don't know if it will work but everytime I have hit my thumb with a hammer it seems to swell up. affraid affraid

Your hammer gets big head?
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Larry Simpson wrote:

Damn, You guys are on time this go around. That was fast. Funny too.
Badmoon
Badmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum