Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ?????

3 posters

Go down

Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ????? Empty Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ?????

Post  1800carl Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Shocked Looking for a local person /dealer to do the darkside swap in the Tampa Bay area. Be ready for the swap when the stock back tire is wore down more, then do the Metz on the front and the Triple Tread at the same time on my 06 "F". cheers
1800carl
1800carl

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ????? Empty Re: Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ?????

Post  jedishon Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Got mine done at a local Discount tire store. Took the rim in with the old tire on it and told them what tire I wanted.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ????? Empty Tampa area installer

Post  Mark Newcomb Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 am

I don't know anyone in Tampa, but I do know someone here in Lakeland that will install it. Let me know if you are willing to travel that far.

Mark

Mark Newcomb

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ????? Empty Re: Where tyre machine operator in St Pete, Tampa Area ?????

Post  1800carl Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Thanks guys....... I went and bought a tire changer plus an adapter for motorcycle tires from Harbor Freight $59.99 each. My Bud is paying half, so we'll have our own when the time comes to put on the triple treads and the 880 up front. Very Happy
1800carl
1800carl

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down