Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tire size for a harley dresser 130/90-16? charts won't open in sticky's

2 posters

Go down

Tire size for a harley dresser 130/90-16? charts won't open in sticky's Empty Tire size for a harley dresser 130/90-16? charts won't open in sticky's

Post  tbwrench Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:44 am

Hi everyone, I have a CT on my yamaha FJR and love it. I have a sidecar rig on my harley, a 86 flhtc. I want to run a CT on it. Anyone tried it? What CT will fit?
thanks in advance for any help! TBW.

PS ran the CT to sturgis sd in august in torrential rain and I was running posted speeds plus 9, as long as I could see. I had excellent traction, and in high winds, it tracks much better. The CT is a joy to run on this bike.
tbwrench
tbwrench

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Tire size for a harley dresser 130/90-16? charts won't open in sticky's Empty tires for your harley

Post  poppop Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:46 pm

(the darkside-car tires on bikes-motorcycle forum) they have a little place you can click on down the page a little ways it has diffrent tires mounted on all kinds of bikes, side car i not sure measure wrap a piece of clay around your sidecar rig roll it through the wheel well that will give you a starting point hope this helps poppop
poppop
poppop

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum