Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi,

4 posters

Go down

Hi, Empty Hi,

Post  quapa Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Dennis here (aka: Quapa). Been riding on and off for more years than most of you may remember. Retired from the U.S. Army as a Major in 1979 (16 years Army, 4 years Marine Corps); then retired after 20 years on the Police Force in Paragould, Arkansas... 14½ years of that as the Chief of Police. Retired again in June 2001. I now have the best job I have ever had.... riding my bike and enjoying every minute of it. Rain, sleet and snow keeps me off the bike. Clear cold weather is no problem. I just bundle up. Went Darkside a couple of weeks ago, love it. No more MC tires on the back of my bike. Merry Christmas to all.....

Quapa

quapa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Hi, Empty Re: Hi,

Post  grizak Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:16 pm

quapa wrote:Dennis here (aka: Quapa). Been riding on and off for more years than most of you may remember. Retired from the U.S. Army as a Major in 1979 (16 years Army, 4 years Marine Corps); then retired after 20 years on the Police Force in Paragould, Arkansas... 14½ years of that as the Chief of Police. Retired again in June 2001. I now have the best job I have ever had.... riding my bike and enjoying every minute of it. Rain, sleet and snow keeps me off the bike. Clear cold weather is no problem. I just bundle up. Went Darkside a couple of weeks ago, love it. No more MC tires on the back of my bike. Merry Christmas to all.....

Quapa

Welcome to the site Quapa Feel free to share your darkside adventures Very Happy Very Happy
Hi, 7563darkside6-thumb
grizak
grizak

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

It's nice to meet you. I don't think we've met before. It sounds like you have a well deserved retirement happening. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Salute Very Happy

Quapa, ...Congrats and Welcome to our forum.

Here.........here.......on not going back to a motorcycle tire. Very Happy

Don't forget to put your intro on the welcome page with every one else that wants to be known.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:17 pm

Welcome to the place. We still need to meet up for a ride. There's April still too. Very Happy
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down