Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE

3 posters

Go down

Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE Empty Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE

Post  notahog Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I purchased the Good Year Triple Tred today 205/65/15 for my C today and can't wait to get the dynabeads and get started. I had posted a while back on here and vtxoa and through the help of others found someone local to help me convert to the DARKSIDE. I ordered the dyna beads and moly paste from HDL and as soon as they arrive I will make the change. Thanks to everyone for the help in making the change and finding someone to help make the change.
notahog
notahog

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE Empty Re: Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE

Post  twin1300 Fri May 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Congrats notahog!!!! I like your login name! You are going to love the car tire!

......................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE Empty Re: Bought GY Triple Tred and ready to go DARKSIDE

Post  horseman8m Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Welcome to the Darkside
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum