Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome)

2 posters

Go down

I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome) Empty I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome)

Post  Big Ron Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:54 am

Hello, I am looking to buy a used chrome drinkholder by Kuryakyn or anybrand that is chrome, I have 1' handlebars on my vtx 1800 s model. I am located about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.
Thks

would also like a used Bridgestone Potenza 205/65/15 for the same bike if anyone in the area has one.
Very Happy

Big Ron

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome) Empty Re: I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome)

Post  DEFREEZER Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 am

I went to the bicycle section at walmart and picked up one there. it was like 8 bucks and has an adjustable mount for tubing. I ditched the tubing mount and put a stainless fender washer between the sissy bar riser so my rider can haver her sweet tea on the road. the holder is made of aluminum so it will not ever rust and can be easly adjusted to fit most any size drink. i saw a guy selling them at a bike show and he was nice enough to tell me about how he made it.
DEFREEZER
DEFREEZER

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome) Empty man I sure thank you for the honesty

Post  Big Ron Fri May 01, 2009 6:38 pm

thanks again for the honesty and the wally world info, I will be there first thing in the am. I did'nt even think of them before...doyyyyyy. ok thks
Big Ron

Big Ron

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome) Empty Re: I am looking for aused drinkholder (Chrome)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down