Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together? Empty Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together?

Post  Steve-O Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:06 pm

It's getting near to christmas and I've long finished the last book. Ready for another. Let me know if anyone is interested in gettting together again some weeknight.....

www.lifeisaroad.com

Daniel is the author of a series of very good motorcycle books. Plus is a darksider from way back!
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together? Empty Re: Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together?

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm in.

I've read all his books, except for "Storm Rider" I hope it comes out sooner than later... Wonder how that project of his is going. Let me know when and where.

David W.
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together? Empty Re: Anyone in the Dallas area ready for another Daniel Meyer get together?

Post  Daniel Meyer Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:46 am

Stormrider is still in progress. I should have had it out this summer, but work/life/etc keeps tromping me with size 34 double E's. Ah well.

I'm always up for a get together, doesn't have to be for me. Unfortunatly nowadays I need plenty of notice as my work schedule has gone completely friggen bonkers! Very Happy

And...there's all you can eat bbq in McKinney ya know....(Hutchins BBQ).
Daniel Meyer
Daniel Meyer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-25

http://lifeisaroad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm

What weekday works for everyone?

We'll have it around 5pm at Bone Daddy's, located at 75 and Spring Valley.

PM Daniel if you want him to bring a book. I'll take Book #2 !

Update: Daniel can make weekends, but not weekdays through December (2008). So the get together may have to wait till January.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum