Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to enter into the Darkside...

+8
Dark Phantom
twin1300
Morgan Buchanan
slikdj
Steve-O
jedishon
goodsgto
sam_henric
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ready to enter into the Darkside... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready to enter into the Darkside...

Post  j.neitzert Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm

I will be posting more photos later as the tire wears Very Happy
j.neitzert
j.neitzert

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Ready to enter into the Darkside... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready to enter into the Darkside...

Post  twin1300 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 am

j.neitzert wrote:Hi all my name is john i owne a vtx 1800 cf3 , and i bought a hydroedge and had n.t.b .mount the tire they done an awsome job. Just wanted to tell all that if you are having trouble getting people to do this for you tell them the tire is going on a trike they are more likely to mount it then. Anyway it coast me $ o.oo to get it mounted through N.T.B. . I love the way it handels and im good with the way it corners. Im hoping i will get some where's close to the 90k that they say. Very Happy

Congrats on your darkside!... Cool....and Welcome!

.....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 am

All the money you'll save on tires you can afford to buy more gas for trips which will wear out the tire, then you will save more money and have to do it all over again.......And so it will go and endless cycle of saving money and riding more....Hope you can handle it.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum