Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I survived Ike

3 posters

Go down

I survived Ike Empty I survived Ike

Post  grizak Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm

My family and I made it thrue the storm. We lost 20 + trees mostley large oaks. one fell on my pop-up camper and another one got my boat trailer. We are very fortunate as it could have been a lot worse. We are still without power and water. and looks like it will be quite a while before we get any. We have been cleaning up limbs and debris. we got the road cleared out to the hi-way. so we can get out to the rest of the world now. cheers darn now i dont have an excuse to stay home from work. No I hope every one faired better than I. and for those that diden't ,our prayers are with you. may God bless... Griz
I survived Ike P9130011
I survived Ike P9130014
grizak
grizak

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

I survived Ike Empty Re: I survived Ike

Post  jedishon Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm

What kind of boat is that on your trailer? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Glad you and your family are okay, could have been a lot worse.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  grizak Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:09 pm

jedishon wrote:What kind of boat is that on your trailer? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Glad you and your family are okay, could have been a lot worse.

Jerry
i thing it is the first stage of a new canoe Very Happy fortunately i had loaned out the flat bottom boat that was on there to my dad. he wanted it in case of a flood. Very Happy
grizak
grizak

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:57 pm

It is good to know that yall made it OK. Sorry about your losses and all losses are bad, but God provides and sometimes renews. We did not have it too bad with Ike but Gustov really messed up things here. Feel your pain brother. The good book says that to find someone that needs the same as you and your prayers will be answered. Brother Im tellin ya that me and my family are praying for you and yours. It is all good my brother.

Peace and prayers to ya.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  grizak Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm

thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Very Happy I am using a inverter connected to my car battery to keep my laptop charged up. so i better get off for a while before my car runs out of gas. Laughing Laughing thanks again Griz
grizak
grizak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm glad to hear that you made it through the storm safely. Things can always be replaced. Prayers for you and all others affected by Ike.

Back to top Go down

I survived Ike Empty yee haw We have power

Post  grizak Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:19 pm

There was a whole convoy of Utility trucks in my drive when i came in from work. they were just finishing up in my neighborhood.
it is great to have electrical power again. thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Griz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
grizak
grizak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum