Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry....when are you going to stop???

3 posters

Go down

Jerry....when are you going to stop??? Empty Jerry....when are you going to stop???

Post  Muntz Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 pm

When are you going to stop fooling around and color in the rest of them states??? Suspect
You have so few left to go.

I hear that bridge to Hawaii is a bit@h tho. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Jerry....when are you going to stop??? Empty Re: Jerry....when are you going to stop???

Post  horseman8m Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:31 pm

It's the gas station at midway that he doesn't like, they overcharge on everything.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Jerry....when are you going to stop??? Empty Re: Jerry....when are you going to stop???

Post  Muntz Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:42 pm

horseman8m wrote:It's the gas station at midway that he doesn't like, they overcharge on everything.
I guess he should just pack a few sammiches. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:04 am

I have been to Hawaii, but it was only to refuel the plane on my way to Nam. So I can't really count that. I would like to get to the North East between summer and winter (I don't like that 4 letter word for it) to see the change of colors....Would like to go to Alaska. Run around in some ghost towns and do a little panning for gold. Who knows.......When they finish that bridge to Hawaii I will consider it....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 pm

jedishon wrote:I have been to Hawaii, but it was only to refuel the plane on my way to Nam. So I can't really count that. I would like to get to the North East between summer and winter (I don't like that 4 letter word for it) to see the change of colors....Would like to go to Alaska. Run around in some ghost towns and do a little panning for gold. Who knows.......When they finish that bridge to Hawaii I will consider it....

Jerry

Just try Autumn. But ya gotta be careful, your wife may think you are talking about some chick. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

Muntz wrote:
jedishon wrote:I have been to Hawaii, but it was only to refuel the plane on my way to Nam. So I can't really count that. I would like to get to the North East between summer and winter (I don't like that 4 letter word for it) to see the change of colors....Would like to go to Alaska. Run around in some ghost towns and do a little panning for gold. Who knows.......When they finish that bridge to Hawaii I will consider it....

Jerry

Just try Autumn. But ya gotta be careful, your wife may think you are talking about some chick. Laughing

Oh man you told everyone......I'm telling mom on you..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down