Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these!

4 posters

Go down

CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these! Empty CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these!

Post  twin1300 Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:13 am

"CTR" ..... It's a clutch tension reducer for your 1100 Honda! I just installed one on my 1300 and wow! It reduces your clutch pull to about 1/4 of the hand pressure on the levers it used to take. Feels like you are pulling a clutch on a 50cc bike!

Awesome piece in form and function and worth more than he charges for it! Check it out!

http://www.hickmachine.com

..............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these! Empty Re: CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these!

Post  ttexastim Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:45 pm

This is for use with clutches that run on a cable right?
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these! Empty Re: CTR!!!!!!!! You might want to get one of these!

Post  twin1300 Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:24 pm

ttexastim wrote:This is for use with clutches that run on a cable right?

Correct....It makes the cable pull actually softer than some hydraulic clutches! Very Happy

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ttexastim Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm

My 1100 has the hydraulic clutch. I'm wondering what years of VT1100 have a cable. David and Steve, are your bikes hydraulic?
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  TennX Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok Ok you convinced me , its moved to the top of the list and will order it soon. thanks for the thumbs up
TennX
TennX

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:27 pm

ttexastim wrote:My 1100 has the hydraulic clutch. I'm wondering what years of VT1100 have a cable. David and Steve, are your bikes hydraulic?

It looks like it's not changing the hydraulics , it is changing the length of the clutch release arm to give you more leverage and making it easier to pull the clutch leaver . this looks like an easy part to make , i might do this and see . Smile
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum