Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dumb question

2 posters

Go down

dumb question Empty dumb question

Post  jedishon Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 pm

The next time someone asks you a dumb question, wouldn't you like to respond like this?.....

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had, an elephant?

So since I'm retired, with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified , she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

dumb question Empty Re: dumb question

Post  Steve-O Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm

That needs to be a "Here's your sign" story for Bill Engvalls.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the great laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum