Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's )

4 posters

Go down

More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Empty More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's )

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Got these from Matt ( TruckRacer ) yesterday its the Full Coverage Carb End Covers they do make all the other chrome shine.I got ( 2 ) sets for both my Valkyries. We was at Britmans Memorial Weekend ride and was standing outside the motel kickin' tires and tellin' lies when Don ( Highbinder ) looked at Lucky 13's bike and said " You know those Carb Covers that Matt makes just makes the chrome look like it goes on and on " . I looked at it and knew I'd have me some of them. You can't go wrong dealing with Matt his business ethic is second to none with lightning fast shipping.The Hondaline ( Knock-Off ) engine hangers in the picture are from Carolina Bike And Trike also.
http://www.carolinabikeandtrike.com/Covers1.htm

More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Bling-Bling001
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Empty Re: More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's )

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm

I have my other bike detailed to the max and covered in the garage when I pull it out for a ride I'll install the Full Coverage Carb End Covers on it at that time. The install of these is a piece of cake taking maybe 10 minutes total.
More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Bling-Bling007Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Empty Re: More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's )

Post  jedishon Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Looking pretty sharp. Makes me interested in looking for a Valk for a touring machine....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:45 pm

I know this site leans heavy to the VTX side but if you ever ride one you'll want one the best motorcycle ever made IMO and I've had Wing's , Harley's etc. Honda dropped the ball on this bike look at the re-sell I could get what I paid 10 years ago for mine but its not for sell Smile
More Carolina Bike And Trike ---Bling - Bling ( Valkyrie Rider's ) Maggie_Valley_002Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:01 pm

They do add to the shiny factor. You're right them valks are some sweet bikes.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

smokey2255 wrote:They do add to the shiny factor. You're right them valks are some sweet bikes.

See you out there
Smokey

I know you think they are some sweet bikes because you followed me on almost all day Sat on the Mt Ida ride. Then I caught you with looking at my bike with lust in your eye when we got back to the motel. She is a beauty and I have always loved redheads. Even though I offered to let you take her for a spin you turned me down because it might cause some problems at home with the wife.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:13 am

Tanglefoot wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:They do add to the shiny factor. You're right them valks are some sweet bikes.

See you out there
Smokey

I know you think they are some sweet bikes because you followed me on almost all day Sat on the Mt Ida ride. Then I caught you with looking at my bike with lust in your eye when we got back to the motel. She is a beauty and I have always loved redheads. Even though I offered to let you take her for a spin you turned me down because it might cause some problems at home with the wife.

You were not supposed to write that where Mrssmokey could read it.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 am

It's all good that Tanglefoot put that up. We have talked about the whys on here before. To fill the rest in the reason a ride on the Valk would have caused problems at home is cause of the want/desire/lust it would have caused in me wanting one. I already look at them and think I want one. I know that a ride on one would seal the deal.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum