Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list?

+5
twin1300
easygoer
wayne
Toasted_311
Muntz
9 posters

Go down

Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list? Empty Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list?

Post  Muntz Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 pm

1. My wife comming home for christmas .... I get her back tomorrow, after 3 weeks of working out of state. She got new rims and tires for her car and an i-phone, before she left for her trip.
BTW yall wont see me here tomorrow. Embarassed

I got my ultimate seats after selling my corbin, so thats part of my christmas present. The only other thing I really want is a curved laydown license plate. The other part of our present to each other is a remodling job on the house. New laminate wood floors and vinyl floors throughout. Paint, and a back porch deck. The only thing completed is the porch deck and the vinyl floors. The house is in shambles, no christmas tree up. I'm 99% done with the master bath, about 90% done with the utility room and about 50% done with the kitchen. Still have 5 rooms left to paint and about 1000+ sq. ft. of laminate to put done once the painting is done.

Oh, and if Santa is listening and has a spare laying around I'll take a nice black quick release fairing with a marine radio and speakers.

Hey a guy can dream cant he? :rendeer:
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list? Empty Re: Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list?

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Well, I know I'm getting an orbital sander and $$.

Tammy is getting me some chrome. cheers Finally...she listens.

But more importantly I want a healthy pregnancy and baby. But that'll be end of July.

+1 on the fairing...only in Illusion Blue. Wink
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list? Empty Re: Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list?

Post  Muntz Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:46 pm

If Santa sends me one in Illusion Blue .............................................

I'll be sure to paint it black. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Best wishes on that healthy pregnancy

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:12 pm

wayne wrote:Best wishes on that healthy pregnancy

+1
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:12 pm

wayne wrote:Best wishes on that healthy pregnancy

+1
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Muntz wrote:If Santa sends me one in Illusion Blue .............................................

Nah...just tell him to bring it to me.

ON the Christmas list...finding a decent house in a decent neighborhood would be nice too.
Very Happy
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Thats on the incone tax return list. We are fixing this place up to sell.
We are going to be on the market at the end of Jan.
We want to buy some land and build a house.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  easygoer Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:49 am

Christmas list....are you kidding???

I just got mine. A Darkside website!!!!!!! 🎅 cheers cheers 🎅

Paul

easygoer

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 am

easygoer wrote:Christmas list....are you kidding???

I just got mine. A Darkside website!!!!!!! 🎅 cheers cheers 🎅

Paul

Paul,

I like the way you think......this is one cool place. Troll free and half the calories.... Shocked

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:38 pm

I have no clue as to what I would put on a Christmas list. But, I have already received some of the best presents I've ever gotten. I have new friends on a new board, plus some old friends that are showing up, SiC VTXOA Christmas where total strangers and friends were making sure that I got a CTR. My husband will be able to pursue his lifelong dream of owning his own photography business and live a far less stressful life that isn't so physically demanding. My son has found the love of his life and I think she is absolutely wonderful. My Dad will live in my heart forever. My husband and I love each other more and more each day, even after 19 years of marriage and 40 years of friendship. No, I don't have my health, but that really isn't as important as some think it is.

So thanks to all of you who have helped me not have a Christmas list this year!

Back to top Go down

Post  jrhodus Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:43 pm

I am just looking forward to some time off from work and school. study lol!
jrhodus
jrhodus

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:48 am

shebear wrote:I have no clue as to what I would put on a Christmas list. But, I have already received some of the best presents I've ever gotten. I have new friends on a new board, plus some old friends that are showing up, SiC VTXOA Christmas where total strangers and friends were making sure that I got a CTR. My husband will be able to pursue his lifelong dream of owning his own photography business and live a far less stressful life that isn't so physically demanding. My son has found the love of his life and I think she is absolutely wonderful. My Dad will live in my heart forever. My husband and I love each other more and more each day, even after 19 years of marriage and 40 years of friendship. No, I don't have my health, but that really isn't as important as some think it is.

So thanks to all of you who have helped me not have a Christmas list this year!

Amen Sister, I will put you and your health on my prayer list.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 am

Muntz wrote:If Santa sends me one in Illusion Blue .............................................

Christmas Presents ... Whats on your list? Kidding%20(84)
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:57 pm

I got done installing my Christmas present on Saturday, changed out all my old cables and replaced them with stainless steel ones. If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't take off my air kit and carb it was have been a realitivley easy, but there can be not of that around here.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down