Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+9
gstanfield
motorcyclereb
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
CaribCruiser
Biddy
grizak
Toasted_311
TennX
twin1300
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  twin1300 Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 am

motorcyclereb wrote:Merry Christmas to one and all. 🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

From Candie and Leo

Remember the reason for the season.

To the Darksiderebel:

Leo and Candie,

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Darkside. Thanks for being a friend on the OB, it has meant a lot to me for your friendship. Plus lot's of miles and smiles to come.

.....Bobby, Robin, & Jacques

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty xmas

Post  insp#484 Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:26 am

Yeah man right back at ya!
insp#484
insp#484

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS........FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  PopsVTX Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:45 am

Haven't posted a lot on the Big Board and probably won't post a lot here. I have learned so much about the X and the Darkside from you guys. Feel like I know a lot of you from reading all your posts over the past couple of years. Keep up the great work and look forward to meeting some of you in the coming year. Wishing all board members (and guests) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
PopsVTX
PopsVTX

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:31 pm

PopsVTX wrote:Haven't posted a lot on the Big Board and probably won't post a lot here. I have learned so much about the X and the Darkside from you guys. Feel like I know a lot of you from reading all your posts over the past couple of years. Keep up the great work and look forward to meeting some of you in the coming year. Wishing all board members (and guests) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Pops.....Merry Christmas and Happy Darkside to your and your family!

NO requirements put on anyone here as to how much you have to post here or NOT!....Just know you are welcome any time you want to come play and you can have a home any time you want it, or just use our our data. Hopefully we can meet up and ride one day. That would be great!

Thanks for at least introducing yourself and wishing us a Merry Christmas.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2