Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two

+2
motorcyclereb
Toasted_311
6 posters

Go down

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two Empty Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:23 pm

Finally got my Tsukayu Leather Strong bags mounted. Royal PITA to mount and had a fender hole strip out...thank god my buddy had a 10mm tap. cheers

Anyways...tell me what ya think. Love the bags myself..hardcase and lock. cheers Now to fab up trunk mounts and hope someone has a WideOpen Fairing in the Sic days of Xmas on vtxoa. 🎅

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two FootsModDarkside021Medium

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two FootsModDarkside023Medium

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two FootsModDarkside020Medium
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two Empty Re: Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two

Post  motorcyclereb Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Lookin good, if you decide you don't like them you can send them to me. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I believe I could find them a good home. Twisted Evil
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two Empty Re: Poppa's got a brand new bag...well two

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:01 pm

Toasted_311 wrote:Finally got my Tsukayu Leather Strong bags mounted. Royal PITA to mount and had a fender hole strip out...thank god my buddy had a 10mm tap. cheers

Anyways...tell me what ya think. Love the bags myself..hardcase and lock. cheers Now to fab up trunk mounts and hope someone has a WideOpen Fairing in the Sic days of Xmas on vtxoa. 🎅

The bags look great! Are you getting ready to run away from home? What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:11 pm

shebear wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:Finally got my Tsukayu Leather Strong bags mounted. Royal PITA to mount and had a fender hole strip out...thank god my buddy had a 10mm tap. cheers

Just for a weekend. Wink
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Toasted_311 wrote:
shebear wrote:

Just for a weekend. Wink

You must take a lot of stuff! The pic of our bikes in my signature is enough stuff for two of us for a 3 week camping trip. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:30 pm

shebear wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:
shebear wrote:

Just for a weekend. Wink

You must take a lot of stuff! The pic of our bikes in my signature is enough stuff for two of us for a 3 week camping trip. Cool

nah, friends that go have no bags...i end up carrying it all. I'll have more room with the trunk and the rack on it. Very Happy

Main reason I'm ditching the soft bags...no locks. King
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Looks good the racks add a nice touch of bling 🎅
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  bear Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Have you looked at the Tsukayu Fairing? I am thinnking about getting one myself. It is either that one of te Hoppe Quadzilla.
bear
bear

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-20

http://www.cruiserclubboston.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:25 pm

nah, friends that go have no bags...i end up carrying it all.

That's the same reason I have saddle bags. My husband rides stock so I have to carry his stuff around. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  jrhodus Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:40 pm

That is a nice set of bags. They would look really greaqt on my Retro along with my Wide Open Faring. 🎅
jrhodus
jrhodus

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  haveme1 Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Looks Good !! I envy you. i know it really makes ya feel good to complet a task hat comes out that good !!
haveme1
haveme1

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.myspace.com/haveme1

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 am

bear wrote:Have you looked at the Tsukayu Fairing? I am thinnking about getting one myself. It is either that one of te Hoppe Quadzilla.

Yeah...still think I'll end up getting the Wide Open Custom fairing. Seen Cody's here on his 1800 and love the quick release if I ever wanted to take it off.

Sorry i'm just now seeing this post.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down