Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CT Installation - Toronto - Ontario - Canada

2 posters

Go down

CT Installation -  Toronto - Ontario - Canada Empty CT Installation - Toronto - Ontario - Canada

Post  fls1945 Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Can anyone advise on the best or [/i] any [/i]place in Ontario Canada that will install CT's on a GL1800? I  have neither the tools nor the skill to undertake this myself; local dealers will not.
Any suggestions?

fls1945

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-07-01

Back to top Go down

CT Installation -  Toronto - Ontario - Canada Empty Re: CT Installation - Toronto - Ontario - Canada

Post  Fatwing Chris Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Can't swear to it,but my buddy Tony has an auto shop in Brampton and he runs an 1800 Wing with a CT on it.You could call him and ask.I'll PM you his shop number.

Fatwing Chris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

CT Installation -  Toronto - Ontario - Canada Empty CT Installation - Toronto - Ontario - Canada

Post  fls1945 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the information. Using the information you provided I connected with Tony. He got the tire for me; as soon as I get the beads, he will do the install.
Frank

fls1945

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-07-01

Back to top Go down

CT Installation -  Toronto - Ontario - Canada Empty Re: CT Installation - Toronto - Ontario - Canada

Post  Fatwing Chris Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Figured he would, Tony's a great guy.His wife Donna has her own bike also.

Fatwing Chris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum