Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're all going to die!!

4 posters

Go down

You're all going to die!! Empty You're all going to die!!

Post  gstanfield Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 pm

That's right, you're all going to die a firey terribly death. Car tires are meant for cars, if they were good the manufacturere would put them on our bikes from the factory. You don't see Nicky Haden riding around on a CT do you? You can't turn on them, they are flat, the sidewalls are going to explode from the force of you riding on them, MT's are far superior.

Cheap skates.....

Dummies.....

Trouble makers.....

OK, before anyone blows a gasket (or sidewall) know that I am just kidding. I figured you guys would get to missing all the negative posts on this new forum so I just had to help the transition stage by easing you into the life of blissfulness cheers

Peace my brothers, I am a friend and true brother of the darkside (so says TWIN )

George lol!
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

You're all going to die!! Empty Re: You're all going to die!!

Post  Toasted_311 Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:32 pm

geek Ya almost got me. Evil or Very Mad
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:36 pm

gstanfield wrote:That's right, you're all going to die a firey terribly death. Car tires are meant for cars, if they were good the manufacturere would put them on our bikes from the factory. You don't see Nicky Haden riding around on a CT do you? You can't turn on them, they are flat, the sidewalls are going to explode from the force of you riding on them, MT's are far superior.

Cheap skates.....

Dummies.....

Trouble makers.....

OK, before anyone blows a gasket (or sidewall) know that I am just kidding. I figured you guys would get to missing all the negative posts on this new forum so I just had to help the transition stage by easing you into the life of blissfulness cheers

Peace my brothers, I am a friend and true brother of the darkside (so says TWIN )

George lol!

Whew, I am glad I scrolled down. I thought at first there was going to be more of the same as on the O/B. I was going to tell you to look at the picture that Smokinjoe posted of his Valk dragging his pegs as he makes a turn on the Dragon and his side walls were not exploding. If you haven't seen it it's fantastic and a beautiful bike too.

cheers
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Gstangfield

I am so glad I scrolled down. ...... I was already pissed. Knowing your support and the reason you are not darkside. Then read that and thought "You traitorous Bastard." Now I must apologize to you sir. I am sure that when my blood preasure gets back to a some what normal level I will see the humopr in your post. Laughing Laughing

Have a great day all

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 pm

Like I said, I didn't want you guys to get too relaxed too soon over here. Somebody's gotta give you greif and it might as well be me seeing as how everyone knows I'm full of...... stuff, yeah stuff. As soon as I get my 1800C rear wheel to fit a 200 MT to I'll slap a CT on my stock 1300 rear for burnout comps and such. I'd love to try one out for my main ride, but most of you know the reasons why I can't do that.

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum