Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Farmers daughters

2 posters

Go down

The Farmers daughters Empty The Farmers daughters

Post  jacksewell Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

A Farmer had gone off to tend his crops one morning leaving his 3 daughters to take care of things at the farm house. While he was gone 3 salesmen had come to the house selling their wares. When the Farmer returned the Daughters confessed that they had made dates with the salesmen for that evening. The Farmer decided that he was going to wait on the front porch in his rockin' chair holdin' his shotgun when they came to pick up his girls.

The first Salesman arrives and says "Hi, my name is Eddie and I came to pick up Betty. We're going to go out and eat some spaghetti, we might end up going steady...is she ready? The Farmer says "Allright but you have my little girl home safe and sound by 10PM. The Salesman says "O.K."

The Farmer is sitting in his rockin' chair holdin' his shotgun when the 2nd salesman arrives andsays "Hello, My name is Vance, I'm here to pick up Nance. I've got money in my pants. We're gonna' go out and dance. Maybe end up in romance. Do you think there's a chance? The Farmer says "Oh, Alright but you take good care of my daughter and have her home early.

The Farmer's still stting there on the front porch with the shotgun when the 3rd salesman arrives and says "Hi, My name is Chuck"

THE FARMER SHOT THAT YOUNG MAN. End of story

jacksewell

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

The Farmers daughters Empty Re: The Farmers daughters

Post  lj birdman Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm

why they was just gonna go buy a duck Shrug from buck four good luck
lj birdman
lj birdman

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-06-06