Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Fork Brace (Super Brace)

2 posters

Go down

Front Fork Brace (Super Brace) Empty Front Fork Brace (Super Brace)

Post  cpwomer Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm not name dropping or making any advertisement for the said brace and I don't even know how many companies are out there but, I live in the north GA mountains at the the end of a dirt road that you nearly need 4 wheel drive to come visit unless its raining then I come pull you up the mountain. Anyway that is where I notice the obvious difference in the steering control of the bike, unbelievable difference. The front end is so tight its like someone put a whole new front end on my bike. If you don't have one yet, well your missing out on a whole new riding experience. Well I know I sound like some commercial but you will just have to try it yourself. I can't wait to run the Tail again to see the difference...Meanwhile I'm wait for my CT to arrive. Imagine tight front end CT in the back. It'll be like Xmas having a new bike to run....Just thought I'd make a suggestion....Craig
cpwomer
cpwomer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Front Fork Brace (Super Brace) Empty Re: Front Fork Brace (Super Brace)

Post  giturgun Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Same feeling when I put Progressive frontsprings on mine. I am waiting till I think I need AN 1800. Then put on the brace.
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
giturgun
giturgun

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Front Fork Brace (Super Brace) Empty Identical bikes Gitrgun

Post  cpwomer Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 am

Other than purple pin stripping on mine we have identical bikes. Yess I've heard about the Progressive springs and it in the back of my mind. Oh the other day you mention the white diamond or something, where is that road? I wont be out this weekend cause I have parts up the wazoo coming in this week. Craig
cpwomer
cpwomer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  giturgun Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:10 pm

http://www.diamondbacknc.com/route.html

Great road though a little short. What a Face
giturgun
giturgun

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum