Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's here some details Steve-O!

4 posters

Go down

Let's here some details Steve-O! Empty Let's here some details Steve-O!

Post  ttexastim Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Come on Steve-O ... don't leave us hanging!!! I want some details on the tire. Why weren't you able to seat the 205? What's going on??? Enquiring minds want to know!!
ttexastim
ttexastim

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Let's here some details Steve-O! Empty Re: Let's here some details Steve-O!

Post  Steve-O Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 am

David and I had a good time working on my bike on Saturday. I was supposed to meet him at the Wal Mart, but it was so foggy I couldn't see where it was. I made the correct exit and just pulled into the whataburger there (about 100 yards from wal mart but I still couldn't see it). I got a cup of cofee and was about to call David when I heard some loud pipes. Looked up and there he was, looking at my bike. Turns out he was just riding around and happened to see my bike. Now, how many black honda spirits would be in Ennis TX with a tire strapped to the back he wondered????

Went on a short ride around Ennis. Nice Ride by the way. How cool would that be to have a nice two lane ride around your town??? Got a chance to see a Bike like mine from the back. Made me appreciate mine even more. Good looking ride from the back. Not too small and not gargantuan. Beefy, but not Obese.

Out intent was to make this ride, then do it with the CT, but we got done too late. Had to head back. Next time.

We did decide to have "maintenance days" in Ennis. Change out brakes and what not. David is great with a wrench and knows what he's doing. Whenever he needs to change out brakes or change oil, or jack up his bike, I'll see if I can manufacture a reason to head south. It was fun and I learned a lot.
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Thanks Steve-O! I enjoyed your visit too! next on your list should maybe be K&N air filter and changing over to Full synthetic Oil?? I did!
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cerooth Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:54 pm

I forgot that DarkSide-Shadow was just around the corner from me. Might have to take off to Hico to on another Pie Run sometime and meet up at the Love's Truckstop at 67 and 287, or meet up at the Oasis at Joe Pool Lake. Mmmmmmmmm.....pie......... Twisted Evil
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Sounds good!! just not this weekend... I'll be unable to ride this weekend.
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm up for a pie run! Heard a lot of good things about Hico too! We get a patch for that? Very Happy
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down