Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby)

+2
smokey2255
kermit
6 posters

Go down

Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby) Empty Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby)

Post  kermit Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm

We went over to Insp#484's the other night and Steve and Tony (Inspdarkside) mounted Steves darkside. Tony did the last one by himself, and I don't see how. But, here's the end results. The tire is a Primewell 205/70R15 (all season) from Discount Wheel and tire. 76.36 including tax. Took 70 or 75 lbs to pop. Looks good. We'll keep you posted on how it rides. Hey, does this make us the 1st darkside couple? Very Happy

Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby) 006

Last edited by kermit on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby) Empty Re: Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby)

Post  smokey2255 Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes this does make you the first darkside couple, unless there are some same sex darkside couples we don't know about Shocked Welcome kermits lesser half to the darkside. Laughing Umm I mean welcome Steve.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby) Empty Re: Another Darksider, Steve (Kermits hubby)

Post  Muntz Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:06 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Yes this does make you the first darkside couple, unless there are some same sex darkside couples we don't know about Shocked Welcome kermits lesser half to the darkside. Laughing Umm I mean welcome Steve.

Smokey

Razz Razz Razz Smokey you are too much!
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Congrats and Welcome Steve to the Darkside and Wideside. It looks fantastic! Nice tire and has a nice stance and sets your ride off from every one else that's for sure. You are going to love the smooth ride and it will have a ton of grip. Please do...come back and tell us how and what you think of it.

Kermit....you are our first official Darkside couple, you and Steve. We are proud of you guys and really glad to have you. Can't wait till the darkside Rally and meet up with you guys and I hope Inspector Darkside can come too!

Inspector sounds like such a nice guy and has been a great darksider.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:55 pm

welcome to the first wideside couple. Nice ride Steve.
Kermit congrats to you too, your getting a year better soon.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Hey Kermit,

I put your hubby's name of the official darkside list........ I hope he or you didn't mind. If he does, I will remove it.

.............................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:40 pm

No, that's great. He just said to be sure and give him a cool nickname if you're going to give him one.
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  insp#484 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:32 pm

that tire went on so sweet and smooth I told Steve it was a shame that he had to leave his X at my house since he couldnt ride it right after the new tire was installed you know the "wait period" HEHEHE He wasnt buyin it...........that thing looks sic on his bike and I know he was proud reminded me of the exitement of my first time.....................becoming a darksider.
insp#484
insp#484

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:42 pm

insp#484 wrote:that tire went on so sweet and smooth I told Steve it was a shame that he had to leave his X at my house since he couldnt ride it right after the new tire was installed you know the "wait period" HEHEHE He wasnt buyin it...........that thing looks sic on his bike and I know he was proud reminded me of the exitement of my first time.....................becoming a darksider.

Bwwahahahahaha...that's funny Inspector. "a waiting period"..I gotta use that one.

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum