Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World

3 posters

Go down

Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World Empty Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:06 am

Boeing lost the contract for the Air Force tanker of the future. Northrup teamed up with EADS (Airbus) won the contract which will send most of $23,000,000,000 (thats 23 billions dollars Jed) overseas.

""The Northrop Grumman-EADS tanker is based on the newer Airbus A330 airframe. The planes are built in Toulouse, France, with final assembly planned for a new plant in Mobile, Ala.

Boeing would have built its tankers, based on its 767 airframe, at its plant in Everett, Wash.

The tanker program will be the second largest Pentagon contract ever, behind the $200 billion Joint Strike Fighter, said Loren Thompson, an analyst with the Lexington Institute, a military research center.

Lawmakers with Boeing plants in their states were dismayed by the announcement.

"I am shocked," said Rep. Norm Dicks, D-Wash., a senior member of the House Defense Appropriations Committee and a major Boeing supporter in Congress. "There will be an uprising on the Hill. There are a lot of members who just won't accept this.""

I just don't understand how our countries leaders and justify giving the second largest military contract ever to a mostly foreign venture. Where the hell do they think the U.S. tax dollars come form?
Someone needs to wake up or all our kids and grand-kids will have is Wally World or Micky D's SadOnly in America ...Welcome to Wally World 93-upsidedownbook
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World Empty Re: Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:12 am

Yeah, I saw that. So much for pride in American made and helping the American economy.

Thank god he's only got less than a years left, but dunno if the replacement is gonna be much better. Neutral
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World Empty Re: Only in America ...Welcome to Wally World

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 am

I agree 100 % not much of a choice for the next President. I wish Ron Paul or Fred Thompson would have had a chance.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:06 am

he is suppose to be smart , look close at the photo of him he is holding the book upside down
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum