Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Smokey ride story

+2
jedishon
smokey2255
6 posters

Go down

Another Smokey ride story Empty Another Smokey ride story

Post  smokey2255 Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Headed to work on a four lane highway, I pass a car and mosey back into the slow lane. Abouut 30 seconds later the same car I just passed flies up beside me honking. The driver waving like a lunatic, I turned down the tunes and and start slowing down . He is yelling that I have a flat rear and using some inbred sign language that I have yet to figure out. I do a quick bob and weave to feel the bike and I tell him it's fine. He yells no it's not, it's flat. I then tell him it's a car tire. The look on his face is priceless, totally dumb founded. He then asks the age old question. "are you fuc@#$g crazy?" I had to answer honestly "most folks think so"
He got into the gas hard and got a good bit ahead of me, all I could do was laugh

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Another Smokey ride story Empty Re: Another Smokey ride story

Post  jedishon Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Dang Smokey now your scaring the cagers. You and that crazy car tire thing.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 pm

I guess he was afraid of driving into that fire ball you were surely going to burst into... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Tue May 31, 2011 1:49 pm

Great story, but at least his intentions were good and besides that he was right,
it is flat. Wink
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm

lafer Wait until a "motorcycle enthusiast" rides up to you at a light and tells you that you have a flat and then watch the horror on their face when you tell them it's fine and it's a car tire!!!

.......................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Stickyfrog Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am

Ha. Yeah good intentions right up until "are you fuc@#$g crazy?".

My favorite was a guy on a Bonnie that pulled in next to me at the liquor store telling me that there is no way that "that tire" will work on a bike. Since it was obvious that I rode it there I could not figure out how to respond so I said "Wish me luck" Smile
Stickyfrog
Stickyfrog

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Stickyfrog wrote:
My favorite was a guy on a Bonnie that pulled in next to me at the liquor store telling me that there is no way that "that tire" will work on a bike. Since it was obvious that I rode it there I could not figure out how to respond so I said "Wish me luck" Smile

Me and WhiteDevil are riding North Georgia and we pulled over for some water to go back at it and this sportbike rider walks over as we are discussing how great the riding is and what we want to ride next and this comes out of his mouth..."Why would you put such an inferior tire on your motorcycle when it has a superior tire (MT) on the front"!! LOL I said....well it made up here with with the other one obviously, so what does that say about the superior tire!!! He walked off shaking his head and never introduced himself or said another word.
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: