Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help from the biker community...

4 posters

Go down

Need some help from the biker community... Empty Need some help from the biker community...

Post  Mingo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 am

Suggestions for the site, recommendations and ideas for the rally. Not this year but every year, help us grow the rally to a bigger better and more exciting event...

Sure would be great to see some Dark Side Riders at the event this year... 1,850 bikes last year, 5500 people walked through our gate to meet the riders and look at their machines... We would like to have more!

http://borderbikerally.webs.com/

Comments here or there I watch both... Thanks guys!
Mingo
Mingo

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Need some help from the biker community... Empty Re: Need some help from the biker community...

Post  twin1300 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:37 pm

No offense Mingo!

I myself personally.....don't do large groups and I like to ride, ride, and ride and to walk around and look at bike's is not for me! LOL Maybe go once would be good...but don't do daytona, sturgis and places like that!

..................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Need some help from the biker community... Empty Re: Need some help from the biker community...

Post  Mingo Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 pm

twin1300 wrote:No offense Mingo!

I myself personally.....don't do large groups and I like to ride, ride, and ride and to walk around and look at bike's is not for me! LOL Maybe go once would be good...but don't do daytona, sturgis and places like that!

..................bobby

Not to many places I have not ridden my bike but I have come full circle and now like to socialize with like minded people!

You are still in the Auntie factor of your riding life - Auntie Social Very Happy Will pass ya at some point in life hope you at least wave!
Shocked
Mingo
Mingo

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Mingo, just curious and maybe I missed it on the site, but is it just gathering
or are there also 1 or 2 nice tours?
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Looks fun but no passport.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingo Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 am

CaribCruiser wrote:Mingo, just curious and maybe I missed it on the site, but is it just gathering
or are there also 1 or 2 nice tours?
Good queation seeing I'm the Poker run coordinator Laughing

Not only a poker run we call the White Cane run, 100% of the fees paid to run are donated to the CNIB and prizes 100% donated by sponsors we are having a treasure hunt as well. All treasures will be supplied by the vendors at the show and redeemed at their booths. But really with live bands, vintage flat track races, rodeo, burn out pits and vendors show and so much more can't see ya wanting to waist to much more time on the road specially with the ride there and the ride home. Smart riders never use the same way or road going to and from an event. Hell that is how ya get ta see more country Bro!
Mingo
Mingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mingo Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 am

jedishon wrote:Looks fun but no passport.

Jerry

Really! Wow I got one... If it is with in North America I have been there and even a wee bit in South America. I can't imagine what it would be like to not travel stuck in one country ooooooooooooh man I feel sorry for you!

Send ya a pic of me and the Bro's standing on a beach in Jamaica sipping one of those umbrella drinks K ! Thinking of packing the leathers just for that pic... To bad the biggest bike available is a 125 Laughing
Mingo
Mingo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down