Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument

3 posters

Go down

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  Empty Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:21 am

Great ride today the weather was awesome for mid November.First picture taken in my hometown early this morning before I met up with the other riders...The main street of Clinton is'nt much anymore with several empty buildings since Wally World came to town up near I-75 at the Clinton exit.Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010001Large

We took all country backroads today with a break stop at Petticoat Jct.

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010003Large

Another stop was at Clinch River Winery a couple bikes with us was loaded with wine when we left Everytime I've been here the parking lot has a bunch of dogs hangin' out...Cool sign. Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010015Large

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010004Large

Anyone ever see one of these a Hansa Question This was on the side porch at The Clinch River Winery.

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010006Large

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010007Large

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010010Large

Next stop was The Veternas Overlook Monument.

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010022Large

Taken from the overlook.
Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010020Large

The bikes and the group I rode with today showin' the love.

Left to Right...Gordon ( Lucky 13 )... Greg...Big Al....Bernie ( Dubsvalk ) ...Tammy

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010025Large

We had lunch just up the road from the monument and I found out a few things ...I don't really care for vinegar pie and Lucky 13 really,really does'nt care for it Very Happy Thanks Bernie for buying the pie for us to " test " Smile

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010026Large

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010027Large

If you've ever had the desire to cross the Hwy.33 bridge for the first time or just to cross again you need to hurry cause it won't be long now before they blow it into Norris lake.....Thanks everyone who rode today y'all understood my situation and we did'nt push the envelope too many times today What a Face

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  EastTennesseeRide11-20-2010028Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  Empty Re: Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument

Post  jedishon Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks for the pics Joe. I'm down in the Dalton Ga area and it was a very nice day.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument  Empty Re: Farm Land-Mountain Passes-River Bottoms and The Vet Monument

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 pm

jedishon wrote:Thanks for the pics Joe. I'm down in the Dalton Ga area and it was a very nice day.

Jerry
I stay in the Dalton area all the time working...When I'm there I stay at the Best Western at the Rocky Face/ Dalton exit....Hope everything works out Jerry Smile
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Looks like a good ride Joe, sucks about "your situation" especially since you make your living with it, keep us posted on what you find out. Vinegar pie just sounds plumb nasty. Dont think I would try it even if it were bought for me. Suspect Just sayin Very Happy Laughing

Have a great ThanksGiving

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum