Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine

3 posters

Go down

ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine Empty ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine

Post  ToMang07 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

These guys ordered and installed my 205-65-16 GYTT for $160.xx. I installed the Dynabeads (3oz from Whitehorse Press, North Conway, NH) while they were beading the tire. They were REALLY good and worked with me, let me come out back, I watched while they worked. (The entire shop was out back, watching, lol! !) The removed the old one w/ NO dammage. They used VERY LITTLE lube at my request, no prob, installed a new valve, and GAVE ME a valve cover that had the stem puller in it, in case I needed to add more beads.

ALL AROUND EXCELENT experience, I have used them before, they are a VERY GOOD shop! King
ToMang07
ToMang07

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine Empty Re: ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine

Post  Badmoon Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Seems like more and more folks are coming around, that or they are getting better equipment.
Thats what Im talkin about.
Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine Empty Re: ME Installer: Tire Warehouse, Raymond Maine

Post  joe mama Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Very Happy that is a sweet tire its my second tire on my 1800C ihave over 6,000miles and running strong at 45psi runs great in the rain best of luck...and keep that fat tire down..
joe mama
joe mama

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down