Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ohio Trip

2 posters

Go down

My Ohio Trip Empty My Ohio Trip

Post  spud1800r Thu May 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Just got back from a trip to Ohio to see the Air Force Museum in Dayton. Great trip! 5 days, 2150 miles, and numerous Shocked looks at the CT. We slabbed it to Columbus from central Mass. Friday, did the museum on Sat & Sun. along with the AMA Hall of Fame just outside Columbus. If you're into planes and/or the Air Force ya gotta see this place!
Monday we headed southeast for some twisties in s.e. Ohio. We rode 550 and 26 to 30 into PA and stopped at the Flight 93 Memorial. WOW...you don't leave there with dry eyes...if the chance is there, go!
We stayed in Port Huron? ( I think that's the name ) and Tuesday we continued north and east on 220 and 6 into NY and took the Taconic Parkway up to the thruway and cought the pike back home.
My buddy rides an ST1300 and me and the X can ALMOST keep up with him in the twisties...with the Ct of course. All I can say is love the Ct and won't be going back, tire was perfect on the trip.
Craig
spud1800r
spud1800r

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

My Ohio Trip Empty Re: My Ohio Trip

Post  twin1300 Thu May 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks for the play by play and the testimony of the car tire!

Congrats and glad you like it!

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum