Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle

3 posters

Go down

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle Empty Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Got a shot at cuttin' it green today from work and was home by noon the weather is nothing short of awesome right now here in God's Country with temps in the high 70's and sunshine. Stopped and had lunch at Captain Tom's BBQ just outside of Petros ,Tennessee. Captain Tom made the local news the other day over a sign he has at his business after I watched the news I told myself I need to give that man some business.

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010006

Needless to say what short time I was there I heard more than 20 people blow the horn as they drove by... ( Folks are fed up with it , its just that simple . )

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010007

This is Captain Tom a really cool dude and you folks that plan to join us on The Memorial Weekend Ride to The Devil's Triangle and The Tree House this is where we will have lunch . For the record the BBQ was outstanding .

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010008

After leaving Captain Tom's it was time to hit The Devils Triangle.Shot below is " Brushy " it's Tennessee's oldest prison and one time home to James Earl Ray. Brushy is closed now and some claim they plan to turn it into a museum.

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010009

Hwy.116 the main part of The Devils Triangle and the 529 curves .

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010010

Hooked up with Lucky 13 this evening and we hit some of our favorite local backroads.Norris Dam this is TVA's first Dam and both Lucky 13 and my Grand-Father's help build it in fact Gordon's ( Lucky 13 ) Grand-Father was killed on site .

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010011

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010012

Finally got me a Devil's Triangle tee-shirt ....Back of shirt

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010014

Front of t-shirt

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010017

Some bling.

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle DevilsTrianglePresVideo5-20-2010013
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle Empty Re: Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle

Post  twin1300 Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks SmokenJoe....as usual...your pics are exceptional. Thanks

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle Empty Re: Beautiful day in the hood...The Devil's Triangle

Post  smokey2255 Thu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Looks like a fine ride my Brother. Looking forward to having me some of that BBQ.
See you then
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum