Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warning

+5
Toasted_311
twin1300
tomkat100
jedishon
dirtwarrior
9 posters

Go down

warning Empty warning

Post  dirtwarrior Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 am

I thought I would pass along an experience of mine to hopefully help others out.

I came home from work one day and proceeded to the can to take a leak. I stood in fornt of the toilet, unzipped and started the job. Now, just a quick not here, we have a cabinet above the toilet and it has a shelf on it, nothing unusual here, many homes do. Anyway, as I was standing there draining the weasel I noticed something new on the shelf. It was a rounded edge white box. About 10 inches tall, 4 inches wide. If was smooth other then an 'eye' and a flashing red light. What the hell? It kinda looked like a camera lens? I leaned in for a closer look. To my surprize, it made a noise..... Now, I will never do the noise justice, but if you say it aloud, it just may come across. It sort of went..... "Wheeeeee.....(pause) Phooooo."

That is when the pain hit. I was instantly blinded, pain searing through my eyes. I did what no one should ever do, I let go mid stream to grab my eyes to stop the pain. Even through the pain, I could hear the stream hitting the back of the toilet, could feel it splashing back against me, but the pain was like nothing I had ever felt before. I turned, screaming and instantly hit the edge of the sink. I spun around, the stream spraying the room like a childs sprinkler, and landed flat on my back, still clutching my eyes. There is now a fountain, shooting up and misting back down on me. But, at this point I don't care. My eyes feel like they are melting out of the sockets and running down my cheeks. Later, I would realize this was just the tears of a grown man, soaked in urine.

It was this sight that greeted my girl friend as she ran into the bathroom to see what the noise and screaming was about. Me, with my pants around my ankles, holding my eyes and screaming. The fountain slowing to a stop..... and inexplicably, the scent of Gardenias.

Yes folks, she had just bought one of those Glade motion activated air fresheners. It had just shot a load of Gardenia scented spray directly into both eyes. As I washed my eyes that were now swollen and bright red, my girl friend proceeded to clean the bathroom and move the damn torture device somewhere else. So, if you see one of these, don't lean in to see what the hell it is.....
dirtwarrior
dirtwarrior

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

warning Empty Re: warning

Post  jedishon Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tomkat100 Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 am

lol! That's one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. MY eyes are still red from laughing 'til I cried. Of course, it was only funny because it didn't happen to ME....
tomkat100
tomkat100

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-17

http://www.wellspringhealthcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed May 19, 2010 9:23 am

hahahahaha
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Sounds like something my wife would do since she's a shorty and not think it'd hit me.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed May 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks, I needed that.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtwarrior Wed May 19, 2010 2:27 pm

That stuff can be used in a war. Plane flies over and drops a ton of that stuff. While the enemy can't see or breath round them up.
War over
dirtwarrior
dirtwarrior

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  tomkat100 Wed May 19, 2010 6:42 pm

dirtwarrior wrote:That stuff can be used in a war. Plane flies over and drops a ton of that stuff. While the enemy can't see or breath round them up.
War over

And they would smell like gardenias....now there's a mental picture: Sweet smelling POWS.
tomkat100
tomkat100

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-04-17

http://www.wellspringhealthcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanglefoot Thu May 20, 2010 12:27 am

That's a goodun, tell us anothern. Shore wuz funny.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 am

Frickin funny.
Just wonder how many times that has actually happened. My wife had bought a couple of those things. and have sprayed me while passing by them. Somehow they all have dissapeared behind the fence.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  steve_carb Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 pm

dude thats some funny shit! Thanks for the warning.
steve_carb
steve_carb

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum