Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happiest old man in the world...

2 posters

Go down

Happiest old man in the world... Empty Happiest old man in the world...

Post  Doc Rogers Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm

A 92 year old man goes into the doctors office for a check-up and the doctor asks him how he feels.
"Doc, I have to say I have never been happier!"
The doctor looks at the man and says "You are 92 years old. What is it that could possibly make you so happy?"
The old man says, "Well I may be 92 years old but I have the most beautiful woman you ever saw for my wife. She's 18 years old and we have wonderful sex. Just this morning I found out she's pregnant with my baby!"
The doctor looks at his patient and says, "I'd like to tell you a story about my friend Bob. Bob is an older fellow such as yourself and Bob doesn't have very good eyesight. Regardless, Bob's passion is hunting. Every day he goes hunting. One day Bob reached for his gun and grabbed an umbrella by mistake. Bob had no idea he grabbed an umbrella until he spotted a beaver in the creek. Well, just for laughs Bob pointed the umbrella at the beaver and yells "BANG!" and what would you say if I told you that beaver dropped dead?"
The old man thinks for a second and says "Well, I'd say that someone else actually shot the beaver."
The doctor says "EXACTLY!" cheers
Doc Rogers
Doc Rogers

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Happiest old man in the world... Empty Re: Happiest old man in the world...

Post  horseman8m Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 am

"put more men on the job"
Benny Hill , 1974

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down