Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1985 Aspencade for sale

2 posters

Go down

1985 Aspencade for sale Empty 1985 Aspencade for sale

Post  vtxcandyred Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 pm

$4000.00 bike $500.00 trailer I have a 1985 Aspencade for sale. I replaced the following with new. Timing belts, temperature sensor, crank sensors, thermostat & coolant. Installed new Big Boy air horns. Installed an after market seat and is MUCH more comfortable than the factory one. The factory radio went to he!! So I installed a Jenson HD stereo with a cd player and it works like a charm. I have all the factory items I’ve replaced and they will go with the bike. I have a round chrome tube trunk rail to be installed and a different exhaust too. The bike has a Drag Specialties lower light bar. I have also installed a set of Drag Specialties mirrors. I replaced the front speakers with Iced Audio four inch two way speakers, what a difference. I also installed a set of three inch Iced audio two way speakers in a tool bag that’s attached to the trunk rack. I replaced the tires with Dunlop white wall tires. Took an eighteen hundred mile trip and they were perfect. I also bought a set of carburetor synchronizers. Made a huge difference in the power. The trailer hitch does NOT go with the bike unless the trailer is sold with the bike. I'm asking $500.00 for the trailer, $4000.00 for the bike. E-mail me for pics of the trailer.By the way, the only thing not working is the radio which I installed an aftermarket am, fm cd player. I also installed a trunk relocator bracket which moves the trunk back about two inches. The compressor works like a charm. It has all the bells and whistles. It has the drivers backrest and passengers armrests. I installed a charge indicator and it always lights up at least one green mostly two green. Has a luggage rack engine guards and passengers floorboards. I can't think of too many things this bike doesn't have, besides YOU!!!!!!!!
vtxcandyred
vtxcandyred

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

1985 Aspencade for sale Empty Re: 1985 Aspencade for sale

Post  Wingkid94 Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Pictures?? And would you seperate bike and trailer?
Wingkid94
Wingkid94

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down