Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" After Christmas Ride ...Alabama - Georgia " Dec.28 & 29

Go down

" After Christmas Ride ...Alabama - Georgia " Dec.28 & 29 Empty " After Christmas Ride ...Alabama - Georgia " Dec.28 & 29

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 am

I've had a few ask about this ride so here's the information . We'll ride into Cullman , Alabama on monday afternoon 12-28 . DO NOT make reservations anywhere until we see how many folks show-up . Meeting at The Downtown Grill @ 108 4th Street Southwest,Cullman, AL this is Wayne's ( Winghot's ) resturant he closes at 3:00 eastern 2:00 central so if you plan on lunch you need to be there before then. I'm thinking the couple bikes I'll have with me will not make it to Cullman in time for lunch scratch . Tuesday 12-29 we'll ride out for north Alabama along beautiful Guntersville Lake ( Wayne may join us and hook us up with all rural backroads ) on our way to Little River Canyon in Alabama and Cloudland Canyon in north Georgia.Both these area are outstanding with awesome roads and beautiful scenery with all the rain we've had the river should be rockin'. Please post back to this thread or e-mail me jojovols@comcast.net if you plan to join us. Weather so far is lookin' decent for the 28th and 29th with high's near 50 <---Perfect ridin' weather Cool Picture below is a veiw of Cloudland Canyon from one of the several over-looks....Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile

" After Christmas Ride ...Alabama - Georgia " Dec.28 & 29 CludlandCanyonAtDawn
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum