Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside

+4
vtxjosh
jedishon
WHAT8
Muntz
8 posters

Go down

Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside Empty Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside

Post  Muntz Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Heres the ones I want.

Wheels for extreme darksiders.

Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside Eclipse_web_banner2

whatcha think 'bout dat? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside Empty Re: Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside

Post  WHAT8 Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Sweet wheels :afro:
WHAT8
WHAT8

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside Empty Re: Eclispe Series - Ultimate Wheel for the Darkside

Post  jedishon Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 pm

The Savage is a great looking wheel. I wonder if it comes in the fastest color, BLUE.
Its cool you can go to there web site and see what they look like on your bike.
http://www.rccomponents.com/wheelselector/vtx1300.htm
Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  vtxjosh Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Very cool!
vtxjosh
vtxjosh

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:55 pm

I wish the website allowed you to select the eclipse series and change the MC color. That would give a more accurate representation.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:05 am

That's the wheels I keep drooling over.

Muntz, send me a side pic of you bike and what wheels you want. I'll do a little photo shop job....anyone else? I need some practice anyways with Photoshop...got rusty.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:36 am

Toasted_311 wrote:That's the wheels I keep drooling over.

Muntz, send me a side pic of you bike and what wheels you want. I'll do a little photo shop job....anyone else? I need some practice anyways with Photoshop...got rusty.

Will do after I get the Darkside mounted.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:01 am

love the one on the right!! Cool Twisted Evil
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 am

Muntz wrote:I wish the website allowed you to select the eclipse series and change the MC color. That would give a more accurate representation.
Muntz
You can change the wheel by picking on the one you want to see. I had to pick the first one twice
for some reason, but after that one click did it.
You might be able to pick the wheel you want and have Toasted take a snapshot of it and change the color in photoshop.
Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:25 pm

jedishon wrote:
Muntz wrote:I wish the website allowed you to select the eclipse series and change the MC color. That would give a more accurate representation.
Muntz
You can change the wheel by picking on the one you want to see. I had to pick the first one twice
for some reason, but after that one click did it.
You might be able to pick the wheel you want and have Toasted take a snapshot of it and change the color in photoshop.
Jerry

I tried it, it just wont do the savage "eclipse". I had already checked out the savage on the silver VTX
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:22 pm

I tried it, it just wont do the savage "eclipse". I had already checked out the savage on the silver VTX[/quote]

Sorry, my bad
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:25 pm

No Problem. I'll get Toasted to help me out soon.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:55 am

Here's some more cool ones!

More cool wheels (click here)
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 am

nodakbassmaster wrote:Here's some more cool ones!

There are a few there I like but not as much as the Savage Eclipse. Wink
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:34 am

Muntz wrote:
nodakbassmaster wrote:Here's some more cool ones!

There are a few there I like but not as much as the Savage Eclipse. Wink

I'm with ya Muntz. The only problem I saw is they dont make a 15" rear for my 1300.
Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:49 am

Jerry the only bad thing is I dont have 5-6K to spend on wheels. Evil or Very Mad
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Muntz wrote:Jerry the only bad thing is I dont have 5-6K to spend on wheels. Evil or Very Mad

+1....and the wife would kill me....might have the wheels but I'd be dead. Crying or Very sad
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Toasted_311 wrote:
Muntz wrote:Jerry the only bad thing is I dont have 5-6K to spend on wheels. Evil or Very Mad

+1....and the wife would kill me....might have the wheels but I'd be dead. Crying or Very sad

About the only thing that might let me get those wheels is if I put a 5-6k rock on my wifes finger. Then maybe I can spend that much on the bike.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Muntz wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:

About the only thing that might let me get those wheels is if I put a 5-6k rock on my wifes finger. Then maybe I can spend that much on the bike.

Right now she don't want that green on her finger..... she wants it in the nursery. If she hasn't yet she will start the nesting thing soon. Get ready for an entertaining ride Muntz, you too Toasted. I found the last trimester to be the most trying. The mood swings, the 3 am cravings, the mood swings, the nesting, the mood swings, the impatience, the mood swings oh yeah and then the last month or two she will get REALLY moody.

Good luck fellas

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 am

smokey2255 wrote:
Muntz wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:

Right now she don't want that green on her finger..... she wants it in the nursery. If she hasn't yet she will start the nesting thing soon. Get ready for an entertaining ride Muntz, you too Toasted. I found the last trimester to be the most trying. The mood swings, the 3 am cravings, the mood swings, the nesting, the mood swings, the impatience, the mood swings oh yeah and then the last month or two she will get REALLY moody.

Good luck fellas

See you out there
Smokey

I'm taking it that there may be a change in her demeanor????
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:23 am

Muntz wrote:

I'm taking it that there may be a change in her demeanor????

Ahhh not so's you'd ever notice.......... Okay now Mrs Smokey walked away. Hell yeah the word I used for mine was PSYCHO. oooops here she comes

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:28 am

Now that you mention it............

Hell yeah, the longer this goes DA MEANER she gets. lol!
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:58 pm

I had considered changing my wheels. But I got two big-ol-mo-honkin roters on the front of the bike. And dont want to change out those roters. The bike stopps well and I dont want to change that. Not worth it to me to spend that kind of money for something you cant see.
JMO
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down