Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale.

2 posters

Go down

Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale. Empty Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale.

Post  Badmoon Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Not sure if it will work. This is one of my favorates but way out of reach and totally unpractical.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-Built-Motorcycles-Chopper-CHOPPER-THE-SHAQ-JESSE-JAMES-MOTORCYCLE-WEST-COAST-CHOPPERS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2a00319978QQitemZ180391876984QQptZUSQ5fmotorcycles

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale. Empty Re: Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale.

Post  horseman8m Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Did you see how far forward those foot controls are ?
you would have to be at least 6' 7" just to have your feet touch them .
If I were to buy a Jessy James bike it would be the one with the aircraft engine in it.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/02/04/jesse-james-working-on-custom-chopper-for-airstrea/

OH YEA
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale. Empty Re: Holy Speckoly Look what is for sale.

Post  Badmoon Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

I would like to give it a try too. The thing about the Shak bike is that is a HUGE engine and it looks small in the bike. You are right that you would have to have some legs just to ride it. I watched the build of the bike yease back. Jessie could not even test ride the bike. The rotery engine in a bike is insane to say the least. I betcha it would be a real PITA to ride tho.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down