Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the power slides into the curves...

+3
smokey2255
horseman8m
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
7 posters

Go down

Check out the power slides into the curves... Empty Check out the power slides into the curves...

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Whenever you think you're a great rider just watch someone who is...WOW... The power slides ROCK
Be sure to watch it at about 3:29 .

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Check out the power slides into the curves... Empty Re: Check out the power slides into the curves...

Post  horseman8m Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:42 pm

I've seen that on a dirt track but this is the first time on a paved track,, wow
Thanks for posting that
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Check out the power slides into the curves... Empty Re: Check out the power slides into the curves...

Post  smokey2255 Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Them boys have some major brass swinging, I am impressed. Look like some fun bikes to play on too.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 am

That's cool. I have not seen those bikes race on hard pack yet. Would like to go see one sometime. Serious riding there. It is awsome that they are using the slide to set themselves up for the exit in the turn. Huge set.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 am

Nicky Hayden has one like that out there, just draggin his knee! It's from a couple years ago! Totally awesome!

.................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  simpleman77 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm

I always hate when I'm coming into a corner on my VLX, sliding thorough and when I come out, how the front wheel comes up two to three feet off the ground. Shocked Shocked

Oh, crap, that was in my dream last night. Sorry. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eric
simpleman77
simpleman77

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

simpleman77 wrote:I always hate when I'm coming into a corner on my VLX, sliding thorough and when I come out, how the front wheel comes up two to three feet off the ground. Shocked Shocked

Eric

I had the same dream...... Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  simpleman77 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 pm

twin1300 wrote:
simpleman77 wrote:I always hate when I'm coming into a corner on my VLX, sliding thorough and when I come out, how the front wheel comes up two to three feet off the ground. Shocked Shocked

Eric

I had the same dream...... Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey, that musta been you riding in front of me!! Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
simpleman77
simpleman77

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtwarrior Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 am

The way they ride is art
dirtwarrior
dirtwarrior

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum