Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side

4 posters

Go down

Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side Empty Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side

Post  Dkon7 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I've been called at least a dozen different names by at least two dozen people for wanting to put a car tire on a motorcycle. I finally found a shop with an open mind that said they would mount one for me. We had some trouble getting the tire to seat, but after letting it sunbathe for awhile, it finally popped into place. While it was there, we did an oil change, changed the final drive fluid, and checked it over for my upcoming trip to Wisconsin from Missouri. On the ride home I found that it took a little more effort in the turns than it had before, but the ride on the highway was smoother and more stable than before.

Thanks to all that offered advice on switching, as well as to those that offer info to others that are asking the same questions I had. I've read these posts for hours while trying to make up my mind to 'switch or not to switch.'
Dkon7
Dkon7

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side Empty Re: Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side

Post  jedishon Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Welcome to the darkside. A trip to Wi. will break the tire in pretty good. Let us know how you like it when you get back.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side Empty Re: Finally Up & Runnin On The Dark Side

Post  horseman8m Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 pm

ROAD TRIP,,, take pictures dude.Very Happy
welcome to the Darkside and be careful out there.
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  moparmandjh Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Welcome to the darkside! If you get down around southwest Month look me up, we'll hit some twisties.
Doc
moparmandjh
moparmandjh

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-19

http://www.geocities.com/moparmandjh/rflpokerrun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum