Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP! Empty Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP!

Post  emenot Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi All:

I am so happy to find this site! Seems everybody here are so helpful and generous in sharing!! Well guys, I am convinced that this will be a good change for my 2003 VT750DC Spirit. Now all I need to do is a place to help me mount the CT on my Spirit near Los Angeles area, any help will be sincerely appreciated!!!!!

Regards,
Lee

emenot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP! Empty Re: Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP!

Post  Steve-O Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Call your dealer! There are two dealers that I KNOW will do it here in Dallas. Just call around.

Use the same size tube you are using right now (but change it). Bring it and your new tire in with you. You may need to sign a waiver, but whatever. Most mom and pop shops will do it also.

What tire are you getting?
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP! Empty Re: Looking for Darkside Mounting Location(s) in Los Angeles, HELP!

Post  emenot Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi Steve:

Thanks for you advise! I am looking at General Exclaim UHP 195/50R15 or the General AltiMAX HP 195/60R15 88V(1st choice). I am open to advises!

Lee

emenot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down