Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear wheel wasnt done!

3 posters

Go down

Rear wheel wasnt done! Empty Rear wheel wasnt done!

Post  12volts Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Well, I was hoping to report back that I am now riding on the darkside. However, my friend needed a little more time to finish the re-chroming of my rear wheel. He told me that he would have it done tues. or weds. this week. I work alot at my job so I wont be able to get it until this coming up Sunday. The good news is that he has a tire machine and will be helping me mount the CT while Im there to pick up my wheel. I have been with out riding the meanstreak for a little over two weeks now, I sure miss it. Though, I do have a '95 600 Katana that I do ride in the MS's absence. The Katana is a fun bike, but I also seem to get pulled over on it alot more, even when I hadnt done anything to atract the unwanted attention. I have to admit though that when I have attracted the attention to get me stopped more often than not the cop has let me go "just because I stopped". That may also have something to do with being almost 40 yrs. old also. Anyways, still looking forward to the Darkside. I will post more when done. Along with pics of course!
12volts
12volts

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Rear wheel wasnt done! Empty Re: Rear wheel wasnt done!

Post  horseman8m Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm

12Volts do you have P.M.S. (parked motorcycle syndrome )
I had that , and there is only one way to get rid of it ...... ROAD TRIP! Very Happy Smile Laughing
Horseman
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Hay lets ride. Waddya say?
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down